CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Honesty


This is a difficult post- only two weeks in, but I feel that if this blog is going to work at all I need to be honest- 100%. I wouldn't be doing myself or you any favors by fudging the numbers.... (mmmmmm fudge.)

Week two weight: 195.8

So I went back up 1.8 lbs.

This is not unusual for me, even when I am consistent with my diet and exercise. My weight fluctuates very easily. Some weeks will be better than others
- the difference here is that it's out there for the world to see. I can take this minor set back and use it to motivate myself or I can use it to beat myself up with and convince myself that I CAN'T do it (which is what has happened in the past).

Today- I will not let this pothole in the road stop my entire journey. I will learn from it, suffer the momentary displeasure, then keep moving!

I received a beautiful little note from my brother this morning that really helped me to post this this morning. He has recently made the change to a healthier lifestyle and knows how hard it can be- but knowing that he has faith in me really boosts my confidence! Thanks Jay!

He brought up an interesting point- if you are trying to quit eating or drinking something, don't bring it home and have it sitting in your fridge.

Stay tuned next week for a big goal announcement and challenge!

1 comments:

Nichole Gaertner

You are doing good Kelli! Don't let these minor set backs hold you back completely. I say this because I am discouraged right now with what my body is doing. Or rather what I have done to it. It's hard when you think you've done so good/ or even when you know you messed up and notice your numbers creeping back up to that dreaded number. YOU CAN DO IT BECAUSE YOU ROCK!!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!