CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 3 of situp Challenge

I am so sore- but these crunches have taught me two things

1.) That I still HAVE abs (good to know since muscle tone down there is not so good after having a baby)

2.) The discomfort actually comes with a good "proud of myself" feeling. And each time I bend or twist and feel that soreness in my abs, I think "Yay for me! I actually did it today!"... So while some people boast that once you get started exercising you'll be addicted and I never believed it- I think I could get addicted to the sense of accomplishment that comes from it, if not the exercise itself.

1 comments:

Nichole Gaertner

Woo hoo! Three days... that's impressive! :) I did 100 last night and it actually went pretty quick when I did 15 to the right and 15 to the left, and then 15 this way and another 15 that way! :) I just might do it again tonight- but then I'm going to let my muscles rest. lol!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!