CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Making less of Moore (Kelly Moore that is....)

The Goal: To Lose 50 pounds before my 30th Birthday 2/12/2012

Why: 1. To look and feel as good as - wait no- BETTER than when I turned 20
2. To have more energy to keep up with the kiddos-
3. To lower my risk for diabetes (which runs in the family)
4. To heal my lower back- and live WITHOUT PAIN!
5. To set a good example for my family by living a healthy lifestyle
6. To stop having to put "lose weight" as a New Year resolution. :)

BUT WHY POST THIS ONLINE?
1. To keep myself accountable
2. To inspire others
3. To have something to look back on to see how much I've learned.


So there you have it- me- warts and all (I really don't have warts) for the whole world to see... but don't worry- no awkward half naked photos on this blog- unless it's me in a bikini enjoying a cruise in the Bahamas circa Dec 2012. (Did I forget to mention my reward? tee hee hee)

1 comments:

Nichole Gaertner

HAHAHA!!! That is awesome Kelly! :) I love it! My reward when I get to my goal is to print my blog so that I have my own personal "book!" Good luck friend, we can do this together!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!