CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day Four


Had a stare-down match with a Little Debbi Nutty Bar

I won.

(Baby had been screaming at me all day- he's sick AND teething- I had only managed to scrape together 4 hours of sleep last night- and I was about to blow steam out of my ears I was so frustrated. I put him in his crib, closed the door, and somehow found myself self in the kitchen face to face with the cute little girl in a cowboy hat. Que western music.... Finally I decided the 300 calories weren't worth it and that the ONLY reason I was standing there was because I was tired/frustrated/bored/lonely.... And I walked away! Good for me!)

sidebar- Husband HATES it when I steal his Nutty Bars, so he should also be pleased. (NO copyright infringement meant with use of this image- Isn't she cute? Doesn't she make you want to stuff your mouth with swiss cake rolls? RESIST!)

2 comments:

Colleen Marie

Good job!! I bought a bag of M&M's for a dollar, and ate five of them. The five kids in my class got the other ones. Way to go me!

Kelly Moore

This will power things is harder than I thought... YAY Colleen! Were they peanut m&ms? I don't think I could give those away...

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!