CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Guilt Free TV

It probably doesn't surprise you that The Biggest Loser has become one of my favorite shows since season 8- but I always feel bad because I have some couch potato (or floor potato as we haven't unpacked our futon yet) guilt because I watch these guys literally SWEAT BUCKETS and I am just sitting there.

Tonight I went to the apartment workout room and did 3 miles on the bike and 15 minutes on the elliptical- and kept my heart rate at about 180.

Now I can watch my show guilt free. :)

YAY me! (See, small celebrations- and two posts in one day, sorry about that I will try to keep my updates brief, even though this blog is more for me than anyone else... so you'll probably have to deal with it....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!