CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Weigh in 3/4

-0

hmmmm. No movement. But I can honestly say that I am not going to stress about it this week. My back was out and I didn't exercise as much as I should and on Wednesday night I ate at Hardee's and that's probably affecting the weigh in as well. (But- I only ate out once this week and for me that is an improvement.)

So this is a good time for me to evaluate how I did this week and what I need to change. I can't be complacent with a -0. I SHOULD be more upset by it. I think I take that "don't beat yourself up" mantra a little too seriously. I think that by saying "don't beat yourself up" to myself is what got me to this weight in the first place. Maybe I need to beat myself up a little more, eh?

SO- This week-

1.) No Soda (as always, but I need to write it down- I haven't slipped up at all!)
2.) 100 Crunches EVERY DAY - except sunday
3.) Replace juice with Water this week. (I need to drink more water- but water here is nasty so I have to wait for my Pur filter to fill and I am not patient enough I guess...)
4.) WEAR GOOD SHOES- instead of just clunky snow boots- that should help my back.

1 comments:

Nichole Gaertner

Sometimes building up muscle can make it look as if you haven't lost any weight, when in reality you have still lost fat. It's okay to not beat yourself up as long as you understand all the science behind it. :) I'm sure if you measured your waiste you will see that you still lost inches! Keep it up!!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!