CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Walking

SPRING is just around the corner- and man am I feeling it. Now that it isn't so freezing cold outside (even though it may go back at any moment, and I must be prepared) I can get outside more with the kids- Getting outside opens a new door into fitness for me.

Tomorrow is my weigh in- and I will not allow myself to skip it- come what may- but I have a friend whose wii fit was off on her weight, and since that's what I have been using I wonder if I weigh more than I thought. :( Which is a discouraging thought. No- tomorrow I will stand on that scale, square my shoulders, and take it like a grown-up.

In the mean time, I am lacing up my sneakers and hitting the sidewalk. (I will be toting the kids in the little red wagon, should offer some weight resistance, and I won't have to worry about the 5 year old keeping up with me.)

I need to find my pedometer and start counting the miles. :)

1 comments:

Unknown

You go, lady!!! Show that wii fit scale! :) We are thinking of taking a break until after all the family has left...and with our new weights as our starting point. We'll see what happens.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!