CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool.... and a new day.

I lost 10 pounds this week!!!

April Fools... :(

I don't know why this happens to me- one day I will be all excited about losing weight and doing all I can, and the next I throw out my back and I find myself eating Nutella out of the jar with a spoon. :( Hello? Can you say 160 calories per tablespoon? sigh...

In any case- my sore back has been an excuse long enough, and now I say "NO MORE EXCUSES!"
Today- I recommit myself to losing the weight- I am writing up a new GAME PLAN- I am going to start doing all those things that I know work for me-

1.Walking
2.writing down what I eat
3. drink more water
4. Chew gum instead of mindless snacking
5. Don't bring home the "trigger foods" (you know the ones that you can't just eat one of? Lately, my weakness has been Tapioca pudding- don't ask me why, I used to hate the stuff as a kid and now I can eat a 6 pack of jello brand cups in a sitting... Blah. :(....)

And I am going to have to come up with a SOLID routine- no more of this waffling around everyday, doing things as I feel in the mood for it. From now on- when I get up at 8- the first thing I will do is some light cardio (walking or dancing or wii fit or something)- and I think everyday at 2 we'll head outside and Hudson can play while I walk around the playground with Lincoln in the stroller....

Thank goodness I have this blog- and you my dear, non-judgmental readers to keep me honest or this might have been one of those quietly slip back into my starting weight moments. :)


The good news? I still haven't had soda and the cravings have all but gone away! So there is at least one thing that I can count as an accomplishment! I can DO This!! :) ....yay me.

2 comments:

Colleen Marie

Way to go with the soda! I hate routines. In the summer, I waffle. Hmmm, waffles. Oh, wait. Back to the post. I'm proud of what you've accomplished so far.

Anonymous

Try fitday.com . Free online calorie counter, and you can track your weight. It also has an activity log, and will tell you how many calories you've burned vs eaten.

-Beau

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!