CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

Product spotlight - Yoplait Greek Coconut flavor

This weeks product spotlight is on my newest favorite snack. I crave sweets and watching my weight often equals grudgingly watching my family enjoy while I, the martyr, sit by and refuse. Well now I have something I can indulge with and not feel quilts. Yoplait Greek combines just enough sweet with the strong greek flavor to give your taste buds a satisfying experience. The coconut is my favorite. I kinda feel like I am on vacation when I eat it. Maybe it's an olfactory thing, I don't know. But it's delicious and has real coconut flakes in it.

At 110 calories and 8gs of protein it's a light snack that stays with you. And it's fat free :) how can you pass that up? Also gluten free!

Anyway I love it and will be buying more of it. :) I recommend you do too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!