CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

I am back!

What a year has passed! I am now 30, and loving it, a proud home owner for the first time, a proud momma of two healthy boys and you guessed it, nowhere near my goal! ;)

But guess what. I am still inching along. I have not quit. In October of last year my back went out severely and I was set back in my goals yet again.
And my last post about avoidance was right on the nose. This past April I was able to harness that (a post for another time) and I have been pursuing my goals with renewed gusto. I am clearing out the clutter from ALL the areas of my life. My weight included. So today I am 200 pounds. My short-term goal is 185 and my long term is 155. I am on myfitnesspal if anyone wants to join me my handle is kellywithjustay. So here is to another chapter in this saga. Can I do it before 31??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!